topostat

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

TV Habits

While I was watching TV last night while I was eating dinner it came to my mind how many people have this same habit. Well it appears that 40% of the people in the United States whatch TV while eating dinner. I was surprised do to the fact I had a perception that the percent of people with this habit was higher. Personally I was expecting about half of the United States population would have this habit. While reading about this I found more habits that the people U.S. have.
I found the the number of videos rented daily is six million while the number of public libraries items checked daily is three million. Also 98% of households have at least one television set while 34% have two sets. Statistics like this were the ones thast grabbed my attention bcause I had no idea. Here's the link to other TV habits of the people in the United States that might captivate your attention: <http://www.soundvision.com/Info/misc/tvturnoff.asp>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home