topostat

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

The Death Test

After I took the death test, I felt rather unsatisfied with my life span. After asking me numerous questions based on health, everyday activity, and other random questions, it became apparent that I would die at the age of 68. I thought this was a joke, but when I took the test again, I got the same results. At the end of the test, it became evident that 19,551,173 people have taken this test. Out of those who took the test, 58% were female and 42% were male. The average life expectancy of test takers is 64 years old. Other intersting facts were revealed to me through the test. The results also indicated that I have a 6% chance of dying of a heart attack and a 5% chance of dying from cancer. There are many other tests to be taken on the website, all providing interesting statistical information based on the topic.

www.thespark.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home